Implementing Relationships and Sex Education in Primary Schools (Family Links)
All Primary Schools
Outline of event:
Outline of Event:
From September 2019 all Primary Schools are required to teach Relationships Education. This practical and interactive half day workshop will:
• Give participants the opportunity to explore examples of RSE in action
• Reflect on the role of pedagogy in this area
• Provide the outline for a while school framework for relationships education
• Consider what we know about how children learn their habits of relating
• Explore the links with your school’s stated values and ethos
• Signpost helpful resources for curriculum content
Learning and Teaching Outcomes:
CPD: There is a limit of 25 places on this course, therefore initial booking will be one person per school. Additional places may be available nearer the time.
This course will also be held on 23rd October 2019 & 23rd January 2020 (09:00-12:00) at Tickton Grange.
We expect that all CPD will involve integral evaluation processes
Delegates will be notified of any pre-reading or resources required.
Duration: this is a event
item code ~ event 253
Event Facilitator: Debbie Old