EYFS: Anna Ephgrave - In the Moment Planning
EYFS lead teachers, Senior Leaders, EYFS teachers
Outline of event:
Anna Ephgrave is a national speaker and published author with over 20 years experience leading and developing a very successful Early Years Team within a primary school.
The event will cover:
Brain development and levels of engagement and how these relate to early years practice.
A focus on enabling environments - indoors and outdoors.
Resourcing using a 'less is more' approach.
The observation, teaching and assessment cycle within interactions.
Planning in the moment: teaching during free flow play.
Story scribing and cooking to develop literacy and maths in free-flow play.
The day will conclude with action planning and evaluations.
Learning and Teaching Outcomes:
* Understand what 'planning in the moment' is, why it is effective and how to implement this in school.
* Improve practice and reduce planning.
* Increase responsiveness to the unique child during free-flow play.
* Be inspired with ideas about ways to bring literacy and maths into free-flow play.
* Action plan to develop 'planning in the moment' in your school.
We expect that all CPD will involve integral evaluation processes
It would be useful to attend this training session with colleagues if possible.
More information about Anna Ephgrave and reviews of her training can be found on: https://www.freedomtolearn.co.uk/training/
Anna has a book published by Routledge “The Reception Year in Action – A Guide To Success"
Duration: this is a full day event
item code ~ event 138
Event Facilitator: Emerald Grant