Cluster Ofsted Readiness
Outline of event:
Ofsted is increasing its focus on inspecting the quality of governance in schools. The new Ofsted schedule places increased emphasis on the roles and responsibilities of the Governing Board.
This training event prepares Governors for the latest Ofsted schedule.
This event will take place at Bay Primary School, 20th February 2018, 6.00pm to 8.00pm
Learning and Teaching Outcomes:
Attendance at this event will support and enable participants to;
• explain the key changes and core judgements of Ofsted including short inspections
• interpret the four core judgements
• gain an overview of the grade descriptions for the above
• focus on how Inspectors will evaluate the effectiveness of governance within Leadership and Management
• consider implications for the governing board in terms of preparation and challenge
We expect that all CPD will involve integral evaluation processes
item code ~ event 128
Event Facilitator: Lisa Devine