Risk Management for Governors
Outline of event:
The purpose of this session is to examine the governing board’s role in managing risk.
This event is provided through the National Governors Association (NGA). Training provided by the NGA is delivered by carefully recruited and quality assured consultants.
Learning and Teaching Outcomes:
Attendance at this event will support and enable participants to;
- understand the concept of risk and its management
- explain the types of risk relevant to schools and trusts
- identifying and quantifying risk
- identify the barriers and challenges to managing risk
- understand the governing board’s role
We expect that all CPD will involve integral evaluation processes
professional or governor standards:
item code ~ event 110
Event Facilitator: Lisa Devine